Wednesday, July 6, 2011

All Over the Place

Omg! I seriously shopped till I dropped today. It started with Grenade Free Wednesdays and escalated into a full catch up on any shopping events going on in Second Life that I missed. My computer has been being a brat today so I'm not gonna talk much, just enjoy the pics and check out these events if you haven't or you'll be missing out on some really sweet stuff. Muahz!



Style Card

Skin: :F: Paige GSP Edition (Grunge Soul Project)
Hair: [Lelutka] Angela in Praline (Hair Fair)
Dress: ::C'est la vie!:: Star Mini Dress in Black Blue (Twinkle Night Bazaar)
Purse: [Tou From C*] TNB Star Bag in Purple (Twinkle Night Bazaar)
Eyes: .ID. Shine Eyes v2 in Blue-Green/Basic (Community Thrift & Trade Event )
Shoes: [PM] Baby T's in Black
Prop: [[[nocc.]]] TSB Skyroom (Twinkle Night Bazaar)
Poses: [Lauria] All Things Kawaii (Grenade Free Wednesdays)

1 comment: