Friday, July 15, 2011

Toxicity

Today I received the nicest IM asking me to blog a store I've never heard of before. I was very touched by the IM but was a little hesitant to blog the items they sent me. I was happily surprised to find out that the item I was dropped was a very sexy minidress with a plunging neckline, super low sides, and some sexy leather boots. I've never heard of MiMo Couture but this semi-naughty dress will be released on July 23rd  in 6 colors so you should definitely pop on over to MiMo Couture and get your sexy back.


I also have to talk about the newest release from Props N Poses. I've been looking for some sexy rear poses for quite a bit and yesterday, I got a notecard from Props N Poses showing off their newest pose pack, Badonkadonk. I immediately popped over and snapped up this adorable booty shot pose for the low price of 40 lindens. OMG! It's so cute and perfectly shows off *ahem* assets oh so well. While I was pose shopping, I noticed that they were having a storewide hunt/photocontest called the Superstar Hunt. The only way to win this contest is to find all the stars hidden in the store with the last star containing a notecard with the theme and flickr page for this contest. I searched high and low for those stars but alas, I only found 8 of them. Doesn't matter though because I got some great freebies poses as prizes for participation. If you've never been to Props N Poses, I suggest you check them out. The owners are super generous with contests, freebies, and mores so the group alone is worth joining. Yes, I know this has been a long post for me but I really couldn't help but talk about both these stores so be sure to check them both out so you don't miss out! *Giggles*

Tunez

Style Card

Outfit: MiMo Couture (MiMoCouture Resident) Romy in Black*
Skin: [Fall In] (Arcy Halfpint) Delicious Skin - Ifoni - Rockstar (Marketplace Promo 399L)
Hair: .ILLUSORY. (Crushed Clarity) Ayumi (Streaked) in Chocolate
Poses: PNP (Spishak Sorbet) Superstar Hunt Poses (Freebies!) and Badonkadonk 1 (NEW!!)

*Review Item

2 comments:

  1. Wow you look HOT in that dress!!!LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! MiMo has some really sexy stuff.

    ReplyDelete