Sunday, July 24, 2011

PouPee Hunt Goodies

While visiting the store Tokidoki, I noticed that they were involved in a hunt called the PouPee Hunt so I picked up their prize which is a purse. Yes, you know how I love Tokidoki purses! Although I'm not featuring the purse today, I still have to show off three beautiful outfits I picked up courtesy of this hunt. If you'd like to see some more goodies from the PouPee Hunt, check out their blog!




Style Card

Dress - bonne chance! (vitamingirl Resident) Marine Dress (PouPee Hunt)
2nd Dress - *~PS~* (mimify Loon) Cotton Mini (PouPee Hunt)
Romper - :pesca: (tsugu Nirvana) Linen Romper (PouPee Hunt)
Necklace - {*I<3 Fashi0n*} (PaTTy90 Paule) Ship in a Bottle (PouPee Hunt)
Poses - (marukin) (Valencia Southard) Nana (PouPee Hunt)

2 comments:

  1. I keep seeing so many goodies from this hunt!! I really need to go do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dresses are so cute so get to hunting Lashae! Lol!

    ReplyDelete