Saturday, July 23, 2011

New @ Angel

Angel Hair has released 4 new female hairs. I'm going to show you 3 of them. The first is only available at Grunge Soul Project for the discount price of 99 lindens and the other two can be found at Angel Hair's mainstore. Waga comes in four shades. Shown here is Soil. Isn't she cute? I love the not pulled through pigtails that are slightly off skew. Kind of gives my av a youthful looks, don't you agree?

Next up is another pigtail style that isn't so messy. Layla, shown in Blonde is available for 225 lindens at the mainstore. I love the color changeable headband and length of this style.


Finally, I'm going to show off my favorite of Angel Hair's newest releases. Michelle is a braided updo that just screams sophistication in a unique way. I'll definitely be wearing this one when I go for my girly looks. Well, this blogger is off. Be sure to stop by Angel Hair or GSP and pick up one of these cute dos.



Style Card

1st pic: Hair: Angel (DJAngei Fallen)  Waga in Soil (99L @ GSP!!)*
2nd pic: Hair: Angel (DJAngei Fallen) Layla in Blonde (NEW!!)*
3rd pic: Hair: Angel (DJAngei Fallen)  Michelle in Caramel (NEW!!)*
All pics:

Top: ::C'est La Vie!:: (Larcoco Mathy) Lovin' Tunic in Chamois (Group Gift)
Skin: ::F:: (Alexandra Barcelos) Jolie in Ivory 06*
Jeans: *FIR & MNA* (Rob1977 Moonites) The 1977 Jeans in Dark Wash
Bracelet: MIEL (Miel Nirvana) Chum Bracelet (Subscriber Gift)
Bag: (ToKiD) Elephant Bag

*Review Items

No comments:

Post a Comment