Saturday, August 27, 2011

Let's Get Wet & Wild

This week's TOSL theme is Wet & Wild. I get to show off these adorable bikinis from Alexohol. Featuring 4 tops and 4 bottoms, you get 16 different cute bikini options for the low price of 99 lindens. I figured there was no better way to show off a bikini than to hit the water so that's what I did with this fun prop from ILAYA. This little floating tube comes with 6 built in poses and in 3 different colors so be sure to pick this up this weekend as well.


I'm also showing off one of the newest hair releases from Angel Hair. Carmen is its name and it's a wild free-flowing style that goes perfectly for some beach play. You should definitely stop by Angel Hair and pick up this fabulous hairstyle soon. It's time for me to dry off now so I'm gonna go grab a towel. Happy shopping readers!


Style Card

Hair: Angel (DJAngei Fallen) Carmen in Caramel (NEW!!)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Anie in Tan 04 w/Freckles (NEW!!)
Bikini: Alexohol (AlexandraM Guisse) Sex on the Beach Bikini (TOSL-Wet & Wild)
Prop: [ILAYA] (Ilaya Allen) Floating Tube in Purple (TOSL-Wet & Wild)

No comments:

Post a Comment