Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Blog Hero Challenge Week 2: Don't Fear the Reaper

Omg! I'm so behind. This blog challenge is already on week four and here I am just doing week two. Lol! This is the reason I don't do well with challenges. So much to blog, so little time. Anyways, this week's challenge is the song, "Don't Fear the Reaper". I'm not really familiar with this song but I found a cool SIM with some reapers and hung out with them and this crow that talks back. Kinda creepy but kinda fun! Anyways, on with the pic! I'm not used to taking pics in any other windlight than my pretty ones so forgive me if the pic is a little dark. I don't know how to get a dark pic light without ruining the dark effect.


And a link back to the blog that started this all: Blog Hero

Style Credits

Outfit: *T&A* (Tweety Denimore) *TD* Gypsy Outfit
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ (Catwa Clip) Nada in Espresso
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Ana. Pale in Rouge
Makeup: -DAMNED- (DAMNEDshop Resident) Queen of D. Black/Dots
Boots: BAX (Bax Coen) Prestige Boots in Black Leather
Pose: Teasoup (Now Closed *cries*)

2 comments:

  1. Shay here :-) very sexy, don`t let the reaper get you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shay! Nah, me and the reapers are besties now. I wanted to do an action pose ala Buffy but I don't have any action poses. How is this possible? Lol!

    ReplyDelete