Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Collabor88 Preview

Hewwo all! Today I get the privilege of showing you a sneak peak of an outfit that is going to be available at the upcoming shopping event, Collabor88. Collabor88 is going to be a monthly shopping event hosted by The Sea Hole's designer and owner, Drinkinstein Sorbet where no item is greater than 88 lindens. Be sure to keep your eye out for this new discount shopping experience opening on 8/8.

I'm also showing off this totally adorable hair that is a discount item at My Second Wardrobe courtesy of Angel Hair. Vivien is a retro style updo that has an texture changeable headband with about 40 different funky textures. I love its fiftyish vibe and how unique it is but wish that the texture descriptions were better labeled for quick customizing. It's still totally worth the price and comes in a pack of 5 different colors so if you haven't been to My Second Wardrobe lately, pop up and snap this cutey up. I combined this beautiful hair with an equally stunning skin that is the new August group giftie from Filthy skins. Love the light freckles, Alexandra! While you're out shopping for Vivien, tp over to Filthy and join their group if you haven't already. For a onetime fee of 199 lindens, you get a gorgeous skin a month.


Style Card

Hair: Angel (DJAngei Fallen) Vivien in Caramel* (My Second Wardrobe)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) August in Ivory* (August Group Gift)
Top: The Sea Hole (Drinkinstein Sorbet) Scarf Halter Top in Cookie* (Upcoming Collabor88)
Bottoms: The Sea Hole (Drinkinstein Sorbet) Maddy Shorts in Cookie* (Upcoming Collabor88)
Necklace: (TokiD) (Maya Levane) Droopy Necklace in Earth
Poses: AUSHKA & CO (Aida Oxygen) Ania Poses (My Second Wardrobe)

*Review Items

2 comments:

  1. Hugs! Thanks Lisa! I love the hair too but you know the life of a blogger so I had to move on. I'm sure I'll wear it again because the texture headband is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete