Thursday, May 31, 2012

Nature Girls: A Perfect Wardrobe Looksie

Last night, I begged one of my two SL besties into taking pics with me. Mind you, co-blogs take us hours (I blame crashing and being too fat for couples poses!) but I love posing with my bishes so much I just have to plead until one of them caves in! My little flower child, Kimbra, loved the nature round of Perfect Wardrobe so much that we decided to show off some goodies from it. I admit there is lots of cuteness to be had as well so we got all hippiefied and snuck onto my other bestie, Dina's, beautiful SIM to take some pics.Enjoy our looks and get to Perfect Wardrobe!


*Giggles* We are both wearing the same skin but we wear it so differently. It's Delusional by Izzie's and it's available at the Skin Addiction Showcase. I love the soft, dewy face and sunkissed glow of this little baby so much and it comes with lots of extras like lipglosses, eyeshadows, brow colors and freckles. As you can see Delusional looks beautiful on both of us so hurry on over and snatch her up.


Izzie's Delusional Shadows

Izzie's Glosses

To see what the smexy Kimbra is wearing, go here!

Style Card

Hair: Rosy Mood (Calico Felisimo) Myosotis in Brown (Free!)
Skin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Delusional in Sunkissed (Skin Addiction Showcase)
Top: :::LP::: (yani Tryce) Indian Summer Top (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Bottoms: [Cynful] (Cynthia Ultsch) Zia Denim in Indigo
Jewelry: BenS Beauty (Snow Martiel) Sun Set (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Tattoo: Delusions (Whisper Mizin) Cuteseh Hip Tattoo in Lizard Sun (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Makeup: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Delusional Shadow in Rose & Nude Lipgloss (Skin Addiction Showcase)
Lashes 1: Blacklace Beauty (Gemini Galatea) Lashes 3
Lashes 2: ::BB:: (suetabulous Yootz) Mesh Lashes in Dollface Black
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Black Cherry Nails
Eyes: Fashism (Ikon Innovia) Light Verdigris Eyes (Store is Ikon now)

No comments:

Post a Comment