Friday, May 18, 2012

I Like A Little Spright

So a new store has popped up on the grid, well specifically at Culture Shock now. It's name is Spright and I've got some adorable mesh to show off. This little dress called Inspire is one of the first releases from this store and comes in 5 color combos. I loved the light airy feel of this dress and the simple ruffles of the bodice so much that I just had to show this number off right away. If you're interested in seeing the other color combinations, head on over to Culture Shock and pick this pretty number up. I can't wait to see what else is in store for this new store. :D Yes, enjoy my dorky rhyme.


I'm also showing off some new eye makeup from Blacklace Beauty. This little makeup pack features a full face makeup plus separate shadow and blush/gloss layers and comes in 6 colors. I'm showing off some shadow from the Peaches pack. It also features gloss and blush (not shown) so there are lots of options to mix and match with. I love putting makeups on my base tone skins and Blacklace Beauty never fails to make me look purty.


Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Sophie in Toffee
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Ayla in Cream 01
Makeup: Blacklace Beauty (Gemini Galatea) Faces in Peach Shadow (New!) & Lashes 3
Dress: {Spright} (Anyalia Pearl) Inspire Dress in Sand/Khaki (New @ Culture Shock!)
Heels: Mstyle (Mikee Mokeev) Rivea Pumps in Tan
Bag: BLD (Tattoodiva Jules) Frances Bag (Momiji Hunt Prize)
Poses: label motion (anne Dakun) Broome Poses

1 comment: