Saturday, May 26, 2012

We're Building It Up

Hey all! I've got a looksie at Ploom's release for the Skin Addiction Showcase. This pale skin complete with red eye makeup and neutral lips is called Lea Dahlia and comes in 5 tones plus optional cleavage layers plus prim lashes. She's a pretty girl so you'll want to head on over to try her own for yourself.


I'm also showing off the newness from Plastik and Zombie Suicide. This top from Plastik comes in 4 packs of 3 and is mesh cuteness. I like the simple stripes of this one the best but there are lots of other fun patterns to be had. My piercings and color customizable necklace are from Zombie Suicide. The piercings are supposed to be male only but I think they work for me too and I love being able to switch out the dice and bead colors with this necklace. If you need some newness, be sure to hit up both of these stores.


Finishing up my LOTD is the newest group gift from Truth. I jumped for joy when I opened up the box and saw this basic mesh ponytail waiting for me. Gotta love when Truth spoils us with a present! Oh and Frooti is having a pose sale for a limited time so of course I had to hit them up for some cheap but fabulous poses.


Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Jessie w/Roots in Crow (Group Gift)
Skin: .ploom. (Helyanwe Vindaloo) Lea in Honey w/Lashes 6 (Skin Addiction Showcase)
Top: :[P]: (Aikea Rieko) Sulyien Mesh Top in Brite (New!)
Bottoms: [Cynful] (Cynthia Ultsch) Zia Denim in Indigo
Shoes: [PM] (Tya Fallingbridge) Baby T's in Black
Piercing: :Z.S: (Isis Zamin) Tripple Lip Piercing (New!)
Necklace: :Z.S: (Isis Zamin) Take a Chance Necklace (New!)
Bracelets: {mE} (Siane Kanya) Blackout Bracelets
Eyes: Mons (Ekilem Melodie) Shocking Eyes in Grey (Culture Shock)
Lashes: Blacklace Beauty (Gemini Galatea) Lashes 3
Poses: *Frooti (Frooti Lemondrop) My Never (Sale!)


No comments:

Post a Comment