Sunday, May 13, 2012

And All That Jazz!

Wow! Three posts in less than 24 hours. I think this is a new record for me. Anyways, Perfect Wardrobe started a new round today and the theme this time around is 50's Pinup Girls but for some reason when I saw this partial mesh negligee by [A]renesmee, my mind went a little further back in time. I paired my new flowy gown with this vintagey skin called Cassandra by Izzie's and a pretty texture change pearl necklace by Je Suis to give you my jazz singer look. Now go get to Perfect Wardrobe and pick up your own retro look.


My short hairdo is the newest release by Tameless and is called Elizabeth. Elizabeth features a texture change hairpin and comes in a variety of colors so if you're looking for a new do, be sure to check out Tameless. I think this hair goes so well with this look and maybe Elizabeth will work for you too.


Style Card

Hair: Tameless (Nita Bracken) Elizabeth in Sandy Blonde (New!)
Skin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Cassandra Pin Up Skin (Perfect Wardrobe)
Dress: [A] (Noemi Azambuja) Silk Negligee in Black (Perfect Wardrobe)
Necklace: Je Suis (Julia Merosi) Sophistique Necklace (Perfect Wardrobe)
Makeup: Damned (damnedshop Resident) Tribal Makeup
Poses: Magnifique (Scarlet Chandrayaan) Red Carpet Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment