Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Thousand Years

Hey all! I've got some newness from DeColores to show off. It's a fun, mesh summer romper and it's available in a few different colors. I chose to show off the cafe color because it went perfectly with this awesome necklace from Je Suis that is available for Keep Calm and Keep Shopping. This necklace is completely customizable and you can change the rope, jewel, and hardware options plus add your own pics to it. If you're looking for a new accessory, be sure to pick up this one because it will go with absolutely anything.


The skin I'm wearing is the newest group gift from MyDear. I've never really heard of this skin brand before but when I saw it all over the feeds, I just knew I had to go pick it up. I love the light freckles across the bridge of my nose and collar area and the sunkissed tone. I'm definitely going to be keeping my eye on this designer and you should too!


P.S. Isn't my wifey's sim so pretty? I just had to sneak there and take some pics. She does an awesome job landscaping, wouldn't you agree?

Style Card

Skin: MyDear (moon Meiyo) Beach Skin (Group Gift)
Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Quirky in Blonde 07
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Horizon Eyes in Verdigris
Romper: DeColores (Alexxis DeCuir) CG in Cafe (New!)
Necklace: Je Suis (Julia Merosi) L'Amour Long Necklace (KC&KS)
Poses: [croire] (Emily Kaestner) Rapunzel Poses


1 comment:

  1. The flamingo, swan Idolra Jewelry and peacock are flamboyant and graceful. Chameleons, snails, frogs and geckos are different and quirky. Spiders, scorpions and snakes are sensual and dangerous. Jewelry with animal motifs can Remy Human Hair sometimes give hints as to the wearer's style and nature. Some animal jewelry is big, bold and only for the daring jewelry lover and Wedding Rings other pieces incorporate.

    ReplyDelete