Monday, May 28, 2012

Keep Your Eyes Open

I figured it was due time for a prissy girl look so here you go. The Accessories Hunt starts on June 1st and there is lots of pretty jewelry to be had. I'm wearing a pearl set that you can pick up at Stars! for this hunt. This sweet set comes with a matching necklace, drop earrings, and bracelets and is just one of the fabulous prizes this hunt has to offer so mark your calendar and get to accessorizing.


The rest of my look is a mix match of Perfect Wardrobe and Skin Addiction Showcase. This pretty mesh floral number is from Eskimo Fashion and comes in 3 sizes and with a HUD to change the pattern. I have to warn my thinner friends that the sizing may be a little big compared to standard sizing so please demo before you buy because I'm usually a large and am rocking a small in this number. Makes me feel good but most avatars are thinner than me. As for the skin, it's from Belleza and is a special edition of their newest release, Lily. This flawless baby comes in 4 tones and 10 makeups shown below. I love how there are so many different makeup combinations of Lily like bright, bold eyes or smokey ones. Be sure to check out Belleza's easel at this event because Lily truly is a beauty.




Belleza Lily





Style Card


Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Late at Night in Maple (TDR Blue)
Skin: Belleza (Tricky Boucher) Lily V1 SE 2 in Pale (Skin Addiction Showcase)
Dress: [ef] (KiyokoMari Resident) Di Time HAT! Mesh Dress in Floral (Perfect Wardrobe)
Shoes: Mstyle (Mikee Mokeev) Rivea Pumps in Tan
Jewelry: Stars! (Stargem Winkler) Adrienne Set in White (The Accessories Hunt)
Poses: Frooti (Frooti Lemondrop) My Never Set



No comments:

Post a Comment