Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunny Weather

So it's absolutely gorgeous here in my part of the world today. You know the kind of weather where you just want to stay in your yard and barbeque all day while you enjoying the calm breeze and warm sunshine. Well, since it's that type of day, I decided to just that on SL as well. I figured I'd show off some mesh goodies that are available for Taste of Second Life and Keep Calm and Keep Shopping.

First, Alexohol has out these fun beachy print skirts for TOSL. I like how they flow and the playful yet sexy vibe I get while wearing them. There are plain versions as well as a different version so if patterns aren't your thing, you should still check them out because they come in 7 different mesh sizes and you'll absolutely loves them.


I'm also showing off this adorable mesh vintage patio set from Little House of Curios that will be out for the Keep Calm and Keep Shopping event which starts tomorrow. This set features 2 colorful chairs with 6 sits as well as a matching table and flowers that will remind you of the outdoor set your grandmom has. If you're into vintagey goodness, be sure to check out this shop. Well, I smell my burgers cooking on the grill so I better go flip them. Stay tuned for a smexier post tonite! Hope everyone is having a nice Mother's Day. XoXo!

Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Berry in Coffee
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Ayla in Tan 01
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Horizon Eyes V2 in Caramel (Group Gift)
Top: [Decoy} (Annette Voight) Emily Ruffle Tank in Plain White
Skirt: Alexohol (AlexandraM Guisse) Sweet Bliss Mini Skirt in Beachy (TOSL!)
Furniture: Little House of Curios (Lindsay Pinelli) Vintage Patio Set (KC&KS!)

No comments:

Post a Comment