Thursday, May 10, 2012

Noises, I Play Within My Head

So I came across a new store and I have to say I'm in seriously like and can't wait to see what else they put out. The store is called [Avoid] and they just opened but feature so much mesh goodness in the form of cutesy 80's inspired accessories so far. I'm showing off this My Little Pony lunchbox because who doesn't love ponies but there are lots of other adorable designs for both girls and boys so be sure to search for this store and go get your own lunchbox. I might share what's inside but you're not getting my pail.


Also, Keep Calm & Keep Shopping opens in just four days and I got a looksie of one of the bright tops being offered by Coloreta's for this event. This top comes in 3 colors and matches a skirt that they will also have out for the event but we all know I like shorts better. I paired it with these new mesh boots from Pepper that are available in 4 colors. Keep your eye out for more goodness from both this event and this store because both offer so many great things. Well, I'm off to finish this popsicle before I get all sticky. Xo!

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Mood in Blonde 07
Skin: Stolen Content by Hush! For similar skins, check Curio, Al Vulo, and League.
1st Top: Coloreta's (Cate Ying) InSy Top in Grape (Keep Calm & Keep Shopping)
2nd Top: Jane (Janie Marlowe) Intrinsic Tank in Custard (Freebie)
Bottoms: FA Creations (Sandie Saenz) Short Jeans
Socks: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Overknee Socks in Purple
Shoes: ~Pepper~ (Danni Pfeffer) Vintage Mesh Boots in Gray (New!)
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Hot Hot Pink Nails
Eyes: Mons (Ekilem Melodie) Shocking Eyes in Purple (Culture Shock)
Bag: [Avoid] (Tiina Serrao) MLP Mesh Lunchbox (New!)
Popsicle: [Shag] (Sebastien Aries) Popsicle (Part of Sweet Treat Hair)
Poses: Magnifique (Scarlet Chandrayaan) Model Pose Pack 11 (Culture Shock)

Tunes:


No comments:

Post a Comment