Wednesday, April 29, 2015

My Dog Ate My Homework

My dog ate my homework
My cat messed up my display
I can't believe
What I see
Back to the old grind today.

My hamster clawed my paper
My gerbil ruined my day
I can't believe
What I see
I guess I'll hit the hay.




To see what I'm wearing and for decor credits, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Ploom (Helyanwe Vindaloo) Sharla in Reds
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) Heidi in Flirt Pale
Dress: Nomi (m8229mn Resident) Lolita School Uniform Type 2 (Upcoming Ai Gacha)
Bag: Nomi (m8229mn Resident) School Bag in Pink (Upcoming Ai Gacha)
Tights: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Sheer Tights in Basic
Shoes: fri.day (Darling Monday) Bailey Loafers in Coal (Kustom9)
Pose: (marukin) (Valencia Southard) Light Pose Pack

Decor:

Toro. (Jammeh Resident) Wallhanging & Lights in Morrocan (Wayward Hunt)
Commoner (Emery Milneaux) The Murphy Collection Potted Cactus
Zaara (Zaara Kohime) Pile of Books
fri.day (Darling Monday) Floor Pillows in Smile
[Toiz] (Marinestella Resident) Vintage Wood Sofa (Upcoming Ai Gacha)
[Toiz] (Marinestella Resident) Vintage Xylophone Table (Upcoming Ai Gacha)
[Toiz] (Marinestella Resident) Paper Rug (Upcoming Ai Gacha)
[Toiz] (Marinestella Resident) White Wood Skybox RARE (Upcoming Ai Gacha)
Second Spaces (Elle Kirshner) Cluttered House Unopened Mail
Tres Blah (Julliete Westerburg) Hodgepodge Cup of Joe
Tres Blah (Julliete Westerburg) Hodgepodge Paper Pile
Candy Crunchers (Kittymeow Tigerpaw) Sunday Morning Rug (Upcoming Ai Gacha)
Candy Crunchers (Kittymeow Tigerpaw) Sunday Morning Chair 1 (Upcoming Ai Gacha)
Fashionably Dead (Toast Bard) Cat 06 Caught in the Act
Fashionably Dead (Toast Bard) Playful Pup Blonde
HIDEKI (Hideki Carami) Trombone Lamp


No comments:

Post a Comment