Thursday, April 2, 2015

Now I'm Four Five Seconds From Wildin


I think I've had enough
I might get a little drunk
I say what's on my mind
I might do a little time
'Cause all of my kindness
Is taken for weakness

Now I'm FourFiveSeconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm just tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
Ooh, that's all I want


Woke up an optimist
Sun was shinin', I'm positive
Then I heard you was talkin' trash
Hold me back, I'm 'bout to spaz

I'm FourFiveSeconds from wildin'
And we got three more days 'til Friday
I'm tryna make it back home by Monday mornin'
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
Ooh, that's all I want...

To see what I'm wearing and for decor credits, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Touch So Warm in Naturals (Collabor88)
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) Heidi in Flirt Pale
Makeup: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Hangover Face (The Dressing Room Fusion)
Lingerie: Maitreya (Onyx LeShelle) Lara Mesh Bra & Panties
Pose: K&S (KatyaSessions Resident) Wait For You
 
Decor:
Trompe Loeil (Cory Edo) Zophia Bed in Brown (Wood Texture Moded)
Cheeky Pea (Isla Gealach) Mantis Bureau & Mirror
[kunst] (Kunst Himmel) Tequila Bottles (Uber)
Tres Blah (Julliette Westerburg) Hodgepodge Wine Duet
Tres Blah (Julliette Westerburg) Hodgepodge What's In My Bag RARE
Aisling (Druunah Esharham) Bric A Brac Desk News
Commoner (Emery Milneaux) Break Up Survival Kit Zanax RARE
Le Primitif (Yani Tryce) Unboxed Shoes
[zerkalo] (Daniel Estro) The Infamous Armchair in Black
Eli Baily (ShuteDeLory Resident) Stratford Industrial Loft Dark


1 comment:

  1. gemstone options Human Hair Wigs seemed almost endless, due to the heavily commercialization of black gems, though mostly for the production of mourning jewelry, and many of the materials were man-made. In the present day, Hair Extensions it would seem that black gems have long been forgotten and are no longer in production, but this is not the case. Black gemstones are still very Virgin Hair much available.

    ReplyDelete