Thursday, April 9, 2015

I Want A Dog ~ A Sneak Peek of EverGlow For Pose Fair

I want a dog,
A Chihuahua
When I get back to my small flat
I want to hear somebody bark
Oh, (oh oh) you can get lonely

Don't want a cat,
Scratching its claws all over my
Habitat
Giving no love and getting fat
Oh, (oh oh) you can get lonely
And a cat's no help with that



I want a dog,
To walk in the park
When it gets dark, my dog will bark
At any passers-by
Oh, (oh oh) you can get lonely
I want a dog..


To see what I'm wearing and for my decor credits, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Armelle in Gingers (Uber)
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) Heidi in Flirt Pale
Necklace: Zenith (Miffyhoi Rosca) Leafs Necklace in Silver (The Seasons Story)
Dress: Zenith (Miffyhoi Rosca) Bustier Skirt in Vintage Rose (The Seasons Story)
Boots: fri.day (Darling Monday) Juliette Boots in Muddy (Collabor88)
Pose w/Prop: EverGlow (Fanny Willis) Reader in White (Upcoming Pose Fair 2015)
 
Decor:

Dust Bunny (Lxlnoel Resident) Robin Gate in Natural (The Seasons Story)
Dust Bunny (Lxlnoel Resident) Makeshift Mailbox in Blue
Scarlet Creative (Charlotte Bartlett) Petite Cabine (Collabor88)
Ariskea (Diaxm Resident) Pot Pourri Little Sign
[DDD] (Kalia Firelyte) Rose Bush Potted
Sari Sari (Stupidmonkey Resident) Mrs Bumpkin's Garden Buckets (The Seasons Story)
*ionic* (Lakua Arriaga) Mogwai & Maggie (The Chapter Four)
*ionic* (Lakua Arriaga) Frodo & Elian (The Chapter Four)
*ionic* (Lakua Arriaga) The Hound & Arya (The Chapter Four)
*ionic* (Lakua Arriaga) Mononoke (The Chapter Four)






No comments:

Post a Comment