Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dear Future Husband

Dear future husband,
Here's a few things
You'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life
 

Take me on a date
I deserve it, babe
And don't forget the flowers every anniversary
'Cause if you'll treat me right
I'll be the perfect wife
Buying groceries
Buy-buying what you need

 
You gotta know how to treat me like a lady
Even when I'm acting crazy
Tell me everything's alright
 

Dear future husband,
Here's a few things you'll need to know if you wanna be
My one and only all my life
Dear future husband,
If you wanna get that special lovin'
Tell me I'm beautiful each and every night....

To see what I'm wearing and decor credits, keep reading!

Style Card

On Me:

Hair: Wasabi Pills (MissAllSunday Lemon) Kitty in Gingerbread
Hairpiece: Zenith (Miffyhoi Rosca) Hibiscus Flower Headpiece in Milk (Moded) (Shiny Shabby)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer (Maxi Gossamer) Angelika Necklace in Short
Lingerie: Junbug (Juno Mantel) Fifi's Boudoir in Ivory Cream (Past FLF)
Stockings: Blacklace (Mariska Simons) With Love From Paris Rousing Cream Stockings
Heels: fri.day (Darling Monday) Veronica Platforms in Nude
Pose: RIDIC (Londinia Leistone) Tripsie Pose (Moded) (Pose Fair!)
 
On Kimbra:

Hair by Moon
Lingerie by Atomic
Jewelry by Yummy
Heels by fri.day

Decor:
Apple Fall (warehousefifteendesigns Resident) Annan Bed w/Curtains
Apple Fall (warehousefifteendesigns Resident) Old Mayfair Skybox RARE
Apple Fall (warehousefifteendesigns Resident) Rose Bouquet
Apple Fall (warehousefifteendesigns Resident) Frame Shelf
Zenith (Miffyhoi Rosca) Vintage Frames RARE (Shiny Shabby)
Zenith (Miffyhoi Rosca) Vintage Wooden Frame in Beige (Shiny Shabby)
Zaara (Zaara Kohime) Chandelier RARE
Zaara (Zaara Kohime) Kohl Tikka Pots
Pixel Mode (Tya Fallingbridge) Victoria's Bath Candle Trio
Mudhoney (Rayvn Hines) Victoria Mirror (TAG Gacha)
OMEN (Damascusvera Resident) Dear John Mirror & Brush
Glam Affair (Amberly Boccaccio) Cassettiera in Light Wood (Shiny Shabby)
Dust Bunny (lxlnoel Resident) Babybreath Vase
{anc} (Aki69 Resident) Cirque de Reverie Nuit Gold Chair
ISON (Harry Hyx) Table Lantern in Gold (TAG Gacha)
Sari Sari (Stupidmonkey Resident) Blanket Fort Rug in Cream



No comments:

Post a Comment