Friday, April 17, 2015

Material Girl

Some boys kiss me
Some boys hug me
I think they're ok
If they don't give me proper credit
I just walk away

They can beg and they can plead
But they can't see the light (that's right)
'Cause the boy with the cold hard cash
Is always Mister Right


 Cause we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl
You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl...

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Lamb (Lamb Bellic) Miss Mabel V2 in Gingers (TAG Gacha)
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) Heidi in Flirt Pale
Lingerie: Luxuria (Roslin Petion) Naughty Rose in Nude (50L Fridays)
Stole: Ryvolter (Sanya Bilavio) Mink Princess Stole in Champagne
Jewelry: League (Nena Janus) Pearl & Lace Jewelry Set in Pastels
Heels: fri.day (Darling Monday) Veronica Platforms in Nude
Pose: !bang (Luna Jubilee) Stand 480-489 Pack (New!)

Location: The Bay



No comments:

Post a Comment