Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Cuite Helper :D

Hi readers! Last nite, I applied to be a blogger on a new site called Living The Cute Life SL. It's a compilation blog of things that the bloggers think are cute or showing off their own cute style. I think this is going to be a fun blogging side project for me and I'm thrilled to be a member of the team. Below is my first post there and you can check out more from the other bloggers here!

Since today is my day off, I decided to head over to the market and pick up some things. As you can see, I have a bit of a sweet tooth and bought lots of cookies but hey, I also bought some veggies too so it all balances out. While struggling to open my door, this cute little fellow jumped on my shoulder offering to help. Hmm, maybe he likes cookies too or better yet, maybe I can push some of these veggies off on him. *Giggles* Both of these fun little accessories to my LOTD can be found at The Arcade event. If you haven't been there yet, you know you wanna go so get to it!


Now let's focus on the clothes. The jacket and tank are new releases from fri.day. I love the tailored fit of this jacket plus the little buttons down the front make for a simple but fun added touch. It's available in a variety of colors and as you can see, it's good for layering and mixing and matching with the tanks which come in a sheer and regular version included. I added this fun polka dot skirt that is a new release from Censored. I love denim minis and this one is a happy edition to my wardrobe. Be sure to head on over to both fri.day and Censored to nab some new goodies!


Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Ready To Go in Bleach
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Julia in Intense Night (Group Gift!)
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Sunrise Eyes in Bleached Blue
Jacket: fri.day (Darling Monday) Kristen Jacket in Olympian (New!)
Tank: fri.day (Darling Monday) Cliquester Tank in Sheer Plastic (New!)
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Candy Love Heart in Turquoise (The Arcade!)
Skirt: Censored (Cindy Oysternatz) Anny Mini Skirt in Blue (New!)
Skunk: D-Lab (Whisper Despres) Skunk Stand in Black (The Arcade!)
Shoes: Slink (Siddean Munro) Ilena Sandals in White
Groceries: BCC (vitamingirl Resident) Macaron Paper Bags in Grape & Vegetables (The Arcade!)
Poses: Label Motion (Anne Dakun) Carrie Poses (TDR Blue!)

No comments:

Post a Comment