Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Why? Because I Luv You!

Hey all! I've got a Disney inspired LOTD to show off built around this adorable mouse ear headband I got from this round of TDR. It's by La Gyo and you can still nab it so if you are a fan of Mickey Mouse, you might wanna go get it. I paired it with some other awesome mouse themed accessories you can find around the grid like this newly released necklace that comes in 12 colors from Sweet Leonard and this cutesy mouse ear tights from Gok.


Finishing up my Mickey look is this sexy mesh minidress from Hucci that you can nab at this round of Collabor88 and newness from Censored in the form of sexy spiked stilettos. These babies come in 9 colors but as you know, I love black so I'm showing them off. If you need a new heel to rock with upcoming shopping purchases, be sure to head on over and pick these up.

Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Already Gone in Marone
Skin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Faith in Natural (New!)
Liner & Shadow: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Serious Eyeliner in Red
Dress: Hucci (Eboni Khan) Xara Dress in Corner Red (Collabor88!)
Tights: Gok (Gok Artis) Mickey Tights in Black
Necklace: LEO:NT (Lady Leonard) Glamour Mouse Necklace in Black (New!)
Hairband: La Gyo (Gyorgyna Larnia) I Love You Headpiece (TDR!)
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Black Raven Nails
Heels: Censored (Cindy Oysternatz) Joanne Shoes in Black (New!)
Poses by Magnifique and Marukin

2 comments: