Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm a Barbie Girl

Perfect Wardrobe has a burlesque theme this round and as soon as I saw that HolliPocket had out a bodysuit that included a prim boobeh applier, I figured it'd be the perfect excuse to show off my assets. *Giggles* This top comes in 2 color packs and each pack comes with 2 colors so there are some choices for everyone. I paired it with these adorable nails and rings with little skulls from Utopiah that are also available at PW and decided since I was going super girly that I should just do a Barbie LOTD so I am rocking pink and blonde hair and pink makeups.


While wandering around in this getup, I told my friend Lili that I felt like I looked like. She's always rocking her prim boobehs and has been a shoulder for me to cry on when I'm bitching about getting them to look perfect. If you haven't checked out her cutesy blog, you should because my inspiration for this look was a little bit of her and Holli's with my own bit of uniqueness. Oh, and be careful if you rock the Lola's. I was checking out some stores that sold clothing for them and wound up in a Barbie slut RP area. Lol! Yeah, not exactly what I was looking for but it was funny at the time. Well, this blogger is off...not to RP but yeah. Stay tuned for a more burlesquey look with more goodies from PW. Muahz!

Style Card

Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Tendency In Color Pack 03
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Alecia in Tan 04
Liner: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Serious Eyeliner & Shadow in Pink
Lips: Blacklace Beauty (Gemini Galatea) Kismet Lips in Pastel Sugar
Top w/Applier: HolliPocket (Holli Thespian) Lace Up Onesy in White (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Pearl Necklaces in Pink
Skirt: wonder1and (Karma Citron) Dirty Blue Denim Mini
Gloves: Barbiedoll (SprVxcn Nitely) Swirl Lace Gloves in Black (Store Closed)
Ring & Nails: -UtopiaH- (Petiita Blackbart) Burlesque Skull Set (Perfect Wardrobe!)
Stockings: Blacklace (Mariska Simons) Black Thigh Highs
Heels: [PM] (Tya Fallingbridge) Baby T's in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment