Friday, February 22, 2013

There's No Place Like Home

So recently Riley and I bought land and I've been trying to get it perfect. It's 1/4 of a homestead and in my opinion, it's a beautiful place. I can't wait till we are finished fixing it up but tonight we just wanted to talk so work was put on hold. I was initially going to do a post by myself but when Riley saw me dressed up in this pretty dress by Cynful available at My Attic, he wanted to be too and then of course, I had to include him in the pics because I thought he looked really hot in his new suit and I love that I finally get to use some of these nice couples poses I've collected through the months. This one is by the now closed store, Magnifique, but you can still nab it on Marketplace.


Now I gotta mention this hair. It's one of Exile's newer releases and omg! I love it! I love the soft flowy volumized look of it and the length is just perfect in my opinion. There is nothing like sexy hair and Exile really nailed it with this one. I think it's my fave hair of the year so far actually!


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!
On Me:

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) American Woman in Sunset (New!)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Amberly in Jamaica 05
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Khaleesi's Temptation in Short
Dress: [Cynful] (Cynthia Ultsch) Kamalin Dress in Suede Grey (My Attic)
Bracelet: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Khaleesi's Temptation
Clutch: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Studded Clutch in Rouge
Heels: [Gos] Boutique (Gospel Voom) Grace Sandals in Red Glitter (Group Gift)

On Riley:
Suit: FATEwear (Damien Fate) Edward Suit in Void


Poses:
Couples Pose: Magnifique (Scarlet Chandrayaan) Where I Belong (MP Only!)
Single Pose: Label Motion (Anne Dakun) The Last TDRB Pose Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment