Saturday, February 2, 2013

Born To Die


Don't make me sad, don't make me cry
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
I don't know why
Keep making me laugh,
Let's go get high
The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime

Come and take a walk on the wild side
Let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain
You like your girls insane
Choose your last words
This is the last time
Cause You and I
We were born to die
We were born to die


Style Card

Hair: Wasabi Pills (MissAllSunday Lemon) Veronica in Gingerbread
Skin: Filthy (Alexandra Barcelos) Mia in Ivory 06 (Store Closed)
Liner: Blacklace Beauty (Gemini Galatea) Cat Liner in Black
Hairpiece: Glam Affair (Amberly Boccaccio) Queen of Roses in Seatime (Fameshed)
Gown: Lil' U (Katherina Fierenza) Princess Night Gown in White
Earrings: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Angelika Earrings 
Pose by Label Motion

Tunes: 

No comments:

Post a Comment