Thursday, January 31, 2013

Let It Rain

Hey all! Yes, I know my blogging has lessened. I blame it on the partner! *grins* He's just a tad addictive. Anyways, I got some newness to show off from Sound Gravis Beach's Gacha event and the new round of The Dressing Room Fusion. My hoodie is by Soup and as soon as I saw its adorable puppy dog ears, I just had to buy it and build a look around it. I decided to stick to black and white tones though cause I didn't want to take away from its cuteness. This hoodie sadly isn't a gacha goodie but it's a specially released item available at regular price especially for this event. I'm sure I'll be showing off other goodies I picked up at this event so be sure to keep your eye out here.


Moving on to The Dressing Room Fusion! Al Vulo has a special version of her soon to be released skin, Ramona, out. It's called Solstice and comes with bright yellow eyes and juicy parted lips. This skinnie is available in 3 tones and comes with appliers as well as these bright peepers. Oh, did I mention it was only 70L? Bonus! If you're a fan of Al Vulo like me, be sure to head on over to TDRF and pick this baby up!


Fairy, Sunkissed, and Honey Tones

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Quirky in Brown 04 (70% Off Sale)
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Ramona Solstice in Sunkissed (TDRF!)
Glasses: [okkbye] (Elisokkbye Resident) Crooked Nerd Glasses in Black (Gacha!)
Hoodie: Soup (suppe Koba) Bunny*Bunny in Dog (New @SGB!)
Tee: fri.day (Darling Monday) Ballet Tee in Black
Skirt: SU! (Eleanor Cyberstar) Basic Miniskirt in Black
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Love Teddy Bear Necklace in Silver
Socks: WWI (Minde Mills) Army Girl Garters in Jet Black
Boots: Ispachi (Diarmuid Miklos) Leopold Boots 
Poses by Marukin

Location: Room 326 Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment