Friday, January 4, 2013

I Don't Wanna Grow Up...

...I'm a Toys R Us kid. Ok, so we all know I'm a dork by now but that song keeps running through my head every time I look at this adorable giraffe I picked up from d-lab for Fifty Linden Friday. It comes in 2 versions and 3 different colors but I just had to pick up the natural color in the sitting version which comes with 6 animations because it reminds me of Geoffrey!


Also showing off newness from Elikatira and Ispachi in the form of hair and boots and I seriously don't know which one I love more. I stare at my cutesy hairdo with the texture change bow and then move down to my gorgeously detailed boots every five minutes or so. Both are amazing so be sure to check out both of these stores. Yes, the boots are supposed to be male but they were sooo easy to mod and come with a texture change hud.


On a more personal note, I'm seriously crushing on someone and he likes me too so I'm super duper happy so expect lots of happy Kis posts in the upcoming days. It's funny how one nice person can make your whole Second Life a happier place. :D

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Only in Brown 04 (New!)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Amberly in Jamaica 05
Top: fri.day (Darling Monday) Ballet Tee in Grain
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Anukaa Beads & Ethiopian Cross (Fameshed)
Bottoms: [Decoy] (Annette Voight) Dana 76 Jeans in Dark
Boots: ISPACHI (Diarmuid Miklos) Leopold Boots (New!)
Giraffe: d-lab (dazai Voom) Sitting Giraffe in Natural (FLF!)

No comments:

Post a Comment