Friday, January 11, 2013

Pondering

Lately I've been questioning the meaning of why I'm on SL and considering how I interact with people. I realized I place too much value on some of the friendships I've made on here so I'm trying to spend less time focusing on those things and more time doing what makes me happy. It saddens me that I've misjudged people so badly these last few months but even SL is a learning experience so I guess I'll just chalk it up to one of those.


Anyways, my look today is built around this adorable top that I picked up at Collabor88 by Fashionably Dead. I love the light glittery threads through it and the demure neckline.

I also saw one of my good friends wearing this DeLa hair in a post so I told her I was going to copycat her and rock it today too because I had forgotten about it. It's just too cute to be forgotten!

I'm also wearing these sexy stilettos by Mstyle that you can pick up for half off right now. I love basic pumps so I just had to grab these.


Finally, I just have to mention this cute tattoo that is newness from Sweet Leonard. It's a heart wrapped around an infinity symbol and even though, I'm not in love currently, I loved the design so I decided to rock it. Sweet Leonard's been on a roll lately cranking out new goodies so be sure to pay them a visit. 

To see what I'm wearing, click here. 


Style Card

Hair: DeLa (Kuranosuke Kamachi) Lana in Light Brown 4
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Lyala Natural in Sunkissed
Top: (fd) (Toast Bard) Glitter Peplum in Green (Collabor88)
Skirt: Fanatik (Michell Tomsen) Mikro Mini Skirt in Black
Tights: paper.doll (Zoey Gabardini) Heart Tights in Black
Tattoo: LEO-NT (Lady Leonard) Infinity Love Tattoo (New!)
Heels: Mstyle (Mikee Mokeev) Goshi Pumps in Black (50% Off!)
Bracelets: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Damasc Bangles in Silver (Collabor88)
Ring: Kosh (Lynaja Bade) Adain Ring in Silver
Poses: (marukin) (Valencia Southard) Lotus Pose Pack (Collabor88)

Location: FATEisland

No comments:

Post a Comment