Sunday, January 27, 2013

Baby's Black Balloon Makes Her Fly

Hey readers! So I've got a cute looksie to show off to you all with a couple awesome freebies. Elate has decided to offer a welcome pack to new residents of Second Life under 30 days old. This pack comes complete with everything a girl could need to get started like this adorable tee and mesh skirt I'm wearing. Since Elate is so generous, they've placed this pack out for now so that everyone can nab it so if you're on a budget, head on over and pick this up because you really can't find quality pieces like this for free everywhere.


My pretty skin is another good quality freebie you can pick up courtesy of Al Vulo. This is their newest group gift and is a softly done blonde hair skin complete with glossy parted lips. If you're not a member of Al Vulo's group, it is free to join and she places out fantastic gifts every few months so it's well worth it.

Lastly, my adorable accessories are newness from Sweet Leonard. The Midnight Roses set comes complete with the headband, necklace, and two rings and is perfect for a darker cutesy look.

Oh yeah, I like every other female on the grid hit up Gos Boutique today and I just gotta say that I'm in love with their skin hud. I never really tried Gos before but I'll definitely be spending lots of lindens there from now on.

To see what I'm wearing and my location, keep reading.



Style Card


Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Sound in Blonde 02 (70% Off Sale)
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Alyss in Wonderland Fairy (Group Gift!)
Hairband: LEO-NT (Lady Leonard) Midnight Roses Headband (New!)
Top: (Elate!) (Kellie Iwish) Kaia Shirt (Freebie!)
Skirt: (Elate!) (Kellie Iwish) Lily Skirt (Freebie!)
Necklace: LEO-NT (Lady Leonard) Midnight Roses Necklace (New!)
Heels: [Gos] Boutique (Gospel Voom) Marilyn Sandals in Black Patent (New!)
Pose: Focus Poses (Carol Kling) Model Pose Pack 123 (New!)

Location: The Arrival

Tunes:

No comments:

Post a Comment