Monday, January 7, 2013

Damn You

Well, the title really doesn't have anything to do with the look but my new friend introduced me to Lana Del Rey and that seems to be my favorite of her songs currently so it's stuck in my head. Plus, damn him for reasons he only knows. *grins*


Anyways, my LOTD today is a bunch of goodies I picked up at this round of The Dressing Room Fusion. The funky orange color of this dress drew me in and the necklace was quite a steal in my opinion because it came in three colors for a low price. Plus, it matches my current fave hair perfectly so win!


To see what I'm wearing, click here!

Style Card

Hair: [e] (Elikapeka Tiramisu) Only in Brown 08 (New!)
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Aisha Candy in Porcelain (TDRF!)
Dress: .:Eclair:. (IwiRimeli Roxan) Siri Dress in Tangerine (TDRF!)
Necklace: [glow] Studio (Linka Demina) Simple Necklace in Black (TDRF!)
Tights: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Basic Tights in Less Sheer Black
Heels: KIM (Kimberly Flagon) Monnde Mesh Platform Heels in Black
Nails: Izzie's (Izzie Button) 80's Round Nails
Poses: Label Motion (Anne Dakun) Mix Pack for TDRF (TDRF!)

Location: Tea Time

Tunez:


No comments:

Post a Comment