Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Zoot Suit Riot

Lately, I've been on a vintage kick. I've always been a fan of vintage looks and since Riley likes them too, I've decided to rock them a little more. What can I say? I aim to please. :D Lucky for me, Lelutka's designers like vintage looks as well and have released 3 fabulous hairs reminiscent of the roaring 20's. As soon as I saw Gloria with its butterfly headband, I knew I'd have to build a look around it.


Also, ColdLogic is having a sale in honor of its 1 year anniversary so I ran over and picked up a few of their new releases for 50% off. I loved the sexy shape of this newer number and the satiny glitter threads throughout it made me feel it was dressy enough for my flapper number. Added a few Maxi Gossamer jewels and this sexy garter from HolliPocket to finish it out. I'm really loving this look!


For pics today, I checked out Shady Falls. It's a 1920's roleplay sim with lots to see and do. It is so beautifully done and looks very true to the era but I was sadly shocked to find it empty. We spent quite a few hours exploring this fabulously done place and not one person tp'd in. Sad because it might have been fun to roleplay a little. If you're looking to blog some vintage looks, be sure to check out this awesome place. It's worth a look!

To see what I'm wearing and for a location url, keep reading!



Style Card


Hair: Lelutka (Thora Charon) Gloria in Irish Red (New!)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Amberly in Jamaica 05
Dress: ColdLogic (coldLogic Resident) Merry Dress in Onyx (50% Off Sale!)
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Pearl Necklaces in Black
Bangles: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Damasc Bangles in Silver
Garter: *HolliPocket* (Holli Thespian) Smexay Garter in Lace (Demented District Gacha!)
Heels: N-core (Claire Messenger) Lulu Heels in Black
Poses: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Silicone Pose Pack (New!)

Location: Shady Falls


2 comments:

  1. I so love when you do vintage looks! You look yummy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks wifey! :D I love your flower power looks best of all too.

      Delete