Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Some Lavender Hill Hunt Goodies

Hey all! I got a looksie at some of the goodies you can nab from the Lavender Hill Hunt which started today and runs until March 10th. This hunt is a Monochrome Hunt and features all kinds of lavender prizes ranging from adorable furniture to fabulous clothing. My simple and sexy dress is from Immerse, my cutesy necklace is from NuDoLu, and my sparkly makeup is from Adore and Abhor. As you can see these are some awesome prizes and each one is only 5L so if you're a bargain hunting hunter, get ready to find some new things. Oh, and I think my next hunt post will be showing off some of the furniture prizes so if you need a few new items for your lovely home, keep your eye out for that post.


To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!


Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Breathe Me in Sunset
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Renee in First Date
Makeup: Adore&Abhor (Sileny Noel) Sparks in Dark Purple (LHH Prize!)
Dress: Immerse (Lilly Juno) Cami Lavander Dress (LHH Prize!)
Necklace: NuDoLu (Neuilles Neuman) Pendentif de Matriochka (LHH Prize!)
Heels: [Gos] Boutique (Gospel Voom) Sophia Peeptoes in White

Location: WatchTower

1 comment: