Saturday, February 9, 2013

Seaside at Roche

Hey all! Just a quick LOTD with some goodies I picked up at this round of Collabor88. My faves were definitely the Fashionably Dead tees, which I picked up in a few colors, and this pretty Glam Affair skin with bright red lips. I'm a huge fan of ruby red lips and think they look very sensual so when I see a nicely done skin sporting them, I have to snap it up.


I also picked up this gorgeously done jewelry from Maxi Gossamer called Khaleesi's Temptation and since I'm a huge GoT fan, I just had to have it. It comes with both metal options as well as tons of bead options so you can't go wrong with it. I love how the red and black beads tie into the rest of my outfit. It looks like it was made to go together! Anyways, enough rambling from me! This round of Collabor88 was one of my faves so be sure to check it out too!


To see what I'm wearing and for the location, keep reading!
Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Hollana in Walnut w/Roots (Collabor88)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Laurel 04 D (Collabor88)
Top: (fd) (Toast Bard) Long Loose T in Grey & Red Stripes (Collabor88)
Bottoms: Color.Me.H.O.F (Fashionboi Landar) Briston Trousers in Black (Collabor88)
Shoes: fri.day (Darling Monday) Basic Flats in Black
Necklace: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Khaleesi's Temptation Necklace in Medium (Collabor88)
Earrings: MG (Maxi Gossamer) Khaleesi's Temptation Earrings (Collabor88)
Poses: (marukin) (Valencia Southard) Limon Pose Pack (Collabor88)

Location: Roche

No comments:

Post a Comment