Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wannabe

Ok, I'll admit it. When I was about 15, I was a huge fan of the Spice Girls. I think their songs are cutesy and catchy. My friends and I would break out in song whenever they'd come on the radio and pretend we were them. I somehow always wound up as Ginger so when I saw this dress from DCNY at this round of My Attic, I just knew I had to do some reminiscing. Oh and it also reminds me of my darling partner for obvious reasons so double bonus! *grins*


The fun pose prop I'm using is from W. Winx and features six built in poses plus the ability to customize the colors of the music notes and city skyline. I'm usually a location blogger but with easy scenes like this, it's easy to stay home and blog.

To see what else I'm wearing, keep reading!

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Loveshack in Sunset (My Attic)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Amberly in Jamaica 05
Dress: DCNY (Anessa Stine) Pop Princess Dress in Ginger includes Mic (My Attic)
Heels: Gos (Gospel Voom) Grace Sandals in Red Glitter (Group Gift)
Nails: Rezipsa Loc (Rezipsa Luckstone) Ruby Sparkly Nails
Pose Prop: W. Winx (Whimsy Winx) Bright Lights BC (My Attic)


No comments:

Post a Comment