Tuesday, December 29, 2015

And I'll Make Sure To Keep My Distance


The sun is filling up the room
And I can hear you dreaming
Do you feel the way I do right now?
I wish we would just give up
Cause the best part is falling
Call it anything but love
 

And I will make sure to keep my distance
Say, "I love you," when you're not listening
And how long can we keep this up, up, up?


And I keep waiting
For you to take me
You keep waiting
To save what we have

So I'll make sure to keep my distance
Say, "I love you," when you're not listening
And how long can we keep this up, up, up?

To see what I'm wearing and for decor credits, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Felicity in Gingers
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) Heidi in Flirt Pale
Top: Dead Dollz (Kiddo Oh) Ballet Leotard in White (Shiny Shabby)
Skirt: Dead Dollz (Kiddo Oh) Ballet Skirt in White (Shiny Shabby)
Tights: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Sheer Tights in Basic
Shoes: Slink (Siddean Munro) Margot Ballet Slippers in Pearl
Pose: Nani (Cherry Appletor) Graceful Ballet Pose Pack

Decor:

Stockholm & Lima (Surrealia Anatine) The Ballet Barre
Zenith (Miffyhoi Rosca) Vintage Frames in Milk
u.f.o (Charming Meiler) Swan Lake Mannequin Ballet Shoes RARE
u.f.o (Charming Meiler) Swan Lake Classic Candle in Silver
Tres Blah (Julliette Westerburg) Eclectic Collection Classic Globe
Ariskea (Diaxm Resident) Petite Paris Rose Vase Ivoire (The Arcade)
Zerkalo (DanielEstro Resident) Halloween in White Mantle RARE
Zenith (Miffyhoi Rosca) Vintage Frame With Dress in Milk
Zenith (Miffyhoi Rosca) Bird Cage With Flowers
Contraption (Faust Steamer) Music Box Isvandt's Waltz No. 1
Zenith (Miffyhoi Rosca) Basket With Clothes
Ispachi (Andred Qinan) Florian Chair
O.M.E.N (DamascusVera Resident) Waiting for Santa Paws Yellow Lab (The Arcade)
Soy. (Soyoy Resident) Vintage Lace Curtain Type A in White
Zerkalo (DanielEstro Resident) Evelin's Bathroom White Rose Petals
Ariskea (Diaxm Resident) Petite Paris Skybox Build RARE (The Arcade)


No comments:

Post a Comment