Monday, December 7, 2015

On My Mind


I always hear, always hear them talking
Talking 'bout a girl, 'bout a girl with my name
Saying that I hurt you but I still don't get it
You didn't love me, no, not really
Wait, I could have really liked you
I'll bet, I'll bet that's why I keep on thinking 'bout you
It's a shame, you said I was good
So I poured it down, so I poured it down

And now I don't understand it
You don't mess with love, you mess with the truth
And I know I shouldn't say it
But my heart don't understand


Why I got you on my mind
Why I got you on my mind...

To see what I'm wearing and for decor credits, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Magika (Sabina Gully) Itch in Color Hud 01
Skin: Lara Hurley (Lara Hurley) Heidi in Flirt Pale
Dress: Just Because (Annie Melson) Charisma Dress (Fameshed)
Tights: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Sheer Tights in Basic
Boots: paper.arrow (paperarrow Resident) Leather Boots in Black
Pose: Kirin (Carolina Sautereau) Himawari Pose Pack

Decor:
Cheeky Pea (Isla Gealach) Rustic Romance Bed (Fameshed)
Ariskea (Diaxm Resident) Petite Paris Oh La La Frame (The Arcade)
Ariskea (Diaxm Resident) Petite Paris La Clock w/Sound (The Arcade)
Dust Bunny (Lxlnoel Resident) Ruffle Chair (The Arcade)
Dust Bunny (Lxlnoel Resident) Yarn Basket (The Arcade)
Dust Bunny (Lxlnoel Resident) Basket Table (The Arcade)
Ariskea (Diaxm Resident) Petite Paris Pendant Lamp 1 (The Arcade)
Ariskea (Diaxm Resident) Petite Paris Les Mains (The Arcade)
Ariskea (Diaxm Resident) Petite Paris Rose Vase Ivoire (The Arcade)
Ariskea (Diaxm Resident) Petite Paris Bienvenue A Paris (The Arcade)
Ariskea (Diaxm Resident) Petite Paris La Table (The Arcade)
Ariskea (Diaxm Resident) Season of Giving Gift 01 (Free @The Arcade)
Ariskea (Diaxm Resident) Petite Paris Skybox Build RARE (The Arcade)
Dust Bunny (Lxlnoel Resident) Braided Rug
Dust Bunny (Lxlnoel Resident) Beaded Lamp (The Arcade)
Xin (Superjaix Resident) Shiki Husky in Relaxed (The Arcade)
Zerkalo (Danielestro Resident) Evelin's Bathroom White Rose Petals (Tinted)
Soy (Soyoy Resident) Vintage Lace Curtain Type A

No comments:

Post a Comment