Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hawaiian Delight

Heya all! So browsing the freebie blogs, I came across this beautifully done and slightly artistic hula girl outfit from Vita's Boudoir. It's their newest group gift and features a white hibiscus flower top as well as a palm frond skirt. Since it's like 100 degrees here today and I'm dreaming of being somewhere tropical, I figured it'd be perfect for a post today. Lucky for me, Taste of Second Life has a luau theme this week and I got my hands on these cutesy hula girl poses that Juxtapose has out for the event. This pose pack also comes with its own hibiscus flower jewelry (not shown) so if you just wanna use the flowers as accessories, you can always wear them or go full blown Hawaiian like I did.


I'm also wearing this beautiful dollarbie skin from Lissee. I know you can't see it that well but it's from a designer who owned a store called Mamboo Chic awhile ago. I absolutely loved her old stuff and her new stuff has blown me away so far. I gotta give props to my fellow Plurk buddeh, Xaqueline, for showing it off on there. If she didn't, I would have never knew they came back. If you're looking for a new skin store to become addicted to, head on over to Lissee and check out what they've got to offer.


Now if you'll excuse me, it's time for my hula lesson. Muahz readers! Oh, one more thing! Be sure to keep your eye out on this blog for the location of all these beautiful places I haven't landmarked. They are a new public sim my bestie and her dear *giggles* friend, Anjel (yes, I got yelled at for calling her the other friend :p) are designing.

Style Card

Hair: Catwa (Catwa Clip) Hadeya in Caramel
Skin: Lissee (Leona Olivieri) Melina in Honey (Dollarbie Gift)
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Sunrise Eyes in Bleached Blue (July Gift)
Outfit: Vita's Boudoir (Vitabela Dubrovna) Wedding on the Beach (Group Gift)
Poses: Juxtapose (Rain Laval) Hula Hula Girl Poses (TOSL!)

3 comments:

  1. ooooh shake them palm fronds girl! you look sexy and cute and thanks for the shout about the skin... it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huggies! Thanks so much for pointing it out to me again. I need to do a more clear view of the face in my next post.

      Delete
  2. 0ooo girl you work that a...um..."grass" :D

    ReplyDelete