Thursday, July 19, 2012

As the Mist Settles Over Me

Hi readers! I've got some new releases to show off. Apple May Designs has out the cutest long skirt tank combo. It's called Janessa and is two pieces so if you want to mix and match it with out faves in your inventory you can or you can rock it together like I did with these new earrings they also have out.


Also, check out my cute wedges. They are the newest release from ArisAris and come in a variety of colors. I love the summery feel of these pretty shoes so of course I had to give you all a looksie. Be sure you head on over and check them out if you're looking to fill up your shoe closet some more.

Topping off my look is some fabulous freebies. My eyes are the newest mesh giftie from Insufferable Dastard. They are such a pretty color and remind me of the ocean. They compliment my fave Hair Fair giftie so nicely that I'm sure this will be a combo I wear for days. I'm seriously thinking of being a redhead for a bit. That's how much I love this hair from Milana. It comes with 3 other colors and a texture change headband so if you haven't grabbed it yet gooooooooo!


Style Card

Hair: (Milana) (Asuka Martin) Mel in Ginger (Hair Fair Gift)
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Mia in Tan 01
Eyes: .ID. (Audrey Lamede) July Gift
Dress: AMD (Apple May) Janessa Mesh \Skirt & Tank (New!)
Heels: ArisAris (Ariadna Garrigus) Odamae Shoes in Black (New!)
Earrings: AMD (Apple May) Moderno Earrings in Black (New!)
Necklace: LOULOU&CO (lolly Carlberg) Safari Necklace
Poses by Label Motion (anne Dakun)

Location: Lost World

No comments:

Post a Comment