Friday, July 13, 2012

A Glimpse from Hair Fair 2012

Hey peeps! I've got a looksie of one of the pretty hairs that Tameless has made for this upcoming Hair Fair. This event opens to the public at midnight and Tameless has put out 5 new hairs for this event. I'm in love with this partially mesh one called Victoria. I love the volumized crown of this number combined with the sleek mesh ponytail. Be sure to check out Tameless' booth at this event!


I'm also showing off this pretty floral mesh skirt I won on the Lucky Board at Ribbon. This designer is super generous and has just placed out three new goodies to be won! I paired it with the newest jewelry release from Legit. This little key necklace is the perfect simple accessory for my hippie girl look. And the poses I'm using are by a newer pose store to the grid called Nani. Nani's got lots of cuteness so be sure to check them out for all your pose needs.


Style Card

Hair: Tameless (Nita Bracken) Victoria in Sandy Blonde (Upcoming Hair Fair)
Skin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Delusional in Sunkissed with Rose Gloss
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Sunrise Eyes in Bleached Blue
Top: Jane (Janie Marlowe) Intrinsic Tank in Powder
Skirt: *RibboN* (Mao Melody) Mesh Long Skirt (Lucky Board Prize)
Necklace: .Legit. (Misha Preiz) Eternal Key Necklace in Topaz (New!)
Poses: Nani (Cherry Appletor) Do You See Me Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment