Thursday, July 5, 2012

Starfish

Dew released this summery one shoulder mesh dress with a contrasting starfish embellishment. It comes in two colors and is the perfect piece for a dressy beach party. I love mint and red together so of course, I'm showing that combination off but it's also available in pink and yellow so if you prefer those colors, be sure to check it out.


Along with the dresses, they've also released matching clutches available in 3 colors. When I'm going full girly, I love me a little purse and these ones are the perfect accessory for this outfit so of course I had to show one of them off too.


P.S. The color of these items may be slightly brighter in person. I was messing with WL again and it made certain things look darker in my pics.

Style Card

Hair: Truth (Truth Hawks) Melinda in Caramel
Skin: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Beth in Sunkissed w/Cherry Gloss
Dress: Dew (HelenSue Helendale) One Shoulder Dress in Mint (New!)
Clutch: Dew (HelenSue Helendale) Iris Clutch in Red (New!)
Heels: Fanatik (Michell Tomsen) My Platform Pumps in Red
Poses: ABS (Stu Reyes) Adorable Gurl Poses

Location: Solelua Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment