Wednesday, June 22, 2011

LOTN - Look Of The Night

Just a quick LOTN. My new invention for us night owls! I'm not on much during the day and I'm sure that they're others so....... I've been doing the TOSL hunt. Lots of goodies to be found and I'm sure I'll post more but just one thing to show off now. This comfy soft cotton babydoll tank from Izzie's is her TOSL prize and I can honestly say I've never put on a sculpty top before and had it fit so perfectly. It's practically flawless and comes in three pretty hues: pink, blue, and white so tp on over to Izzie's and pick it up before this hunt is over!




Style Card

Poses: E.inK (Empty Inkpen) Free Poses \o/ (Marketplace Freebie!)
Hair: ::Exile:: (Kavar Cleanslate) Esme:Roots in Maple
Skin: :F: (Alexandra Barcelos) Ana. Pale. Rouge
Top: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Beaded Top in Blue (TOSL Hunt)
Bottoms: fri. (Parvarti Monday) Low.Rise Jeans (Faded)

No comments:

Post a Comment