Friday, June 24, 2011

The Couple Who Blogs Together...

I decided this blog needed a male presence so I convinced my partner, RH, to let me do him up for a couple's blog post. I see a lot of guys on Second Life blog but nowhere near the amount of females. Luckily for us, the Menstuff Hunt is going on now so we were able to nab up lots of awesome goodies for him to show off alongside my continuing hunt features. Now, if only he had the patience to scout locations and set up poses!



In other news, Al Vulo released their new group gift. Pollon is a creamy freckled face dream that makes me think of playfulness and giggling. If you're a member of this group, tp on over and pick up this adorable creation and if you're not, join because you are missing out on some excellent gifties!


Style Card

On me:

Hair: [e] Garden in Blonde 07
Skin: Al Vulo! Pollon in Snuggle Milk (Group Gift)
Top: KHUSH Christina Top in Black
Jeans: .:A&M:. I <3 My Jeans in Dark Blue (Depraved Summer Nights Hunt)
Necklace: .:CoLL:. Morog's Phylactary Necklace (TOSL Hunt)
Necklace: [twee.] USB Cable Necklace (Depraved Summer Nights Hunt)
Tattoo: :Wicked Tattoos: Revenge in Medium Ink (Menstuff Hunt)

On RH:

Hair: .::MADesigns HAIR::. GILI in Dark Brown (Menstuff Hunt)
Skin: *REDGRAVE* Emil in Tan
Jacket and Sunglasses: [GG] Thief in the Night (Menstuff Hunt)
Jeans: =Razorblade Jacket= Worn Low Rise Jeans (Menstuff Hunt)
Tattoo: :Wicked Tattoos: Revenge in Dark Ink (Menstuff Hunt)

Poses: TeaSoup and Magnifique Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment