Sunday, February 13, 2011

Project Themeory @ Grixdale

Last night, I decided to check out this week's Project Themeory collection. The theme is Will You Be My Valentine and even though I think I'm pretty over all the pink and red hearts, I couldn't pass up this find from Grixdale. I've never been to Grixdale before but have read about it in other fashion blogs. (Yes, blame it on me being a new blogger!) I found the store to have some gorgeous stuff but alas I was lagging as usual so I just scooped up this pretty prairie skirt and vest with tank combo. It's not the normal bright pink you see for Valentine's Day but instead is a dark rose paired with grey. It's available now till 11:59 P.M. tonight so run over to Grixdale and buy it!

The necklace I'm wearing I found on the Marketplace and guys if you are reading this (Probably not, but...), it's the perfect present for all budgets. It's a silver key on a chain, supposedly the key to your heart and it's scripted so that when you click it you can read off a poem or a special message. I put 1 Corinthians in mine and it works perfectly. It's only available on the Marketplace and it's only 35 lindens! Plus, it comes in gold and I believe some other options so be sure to check it out!


Credits:

Outfit: Grixdale - Forget Me Not Outfit for Project Themeory (75 lindens)
Hair: fri.day - Leigh - Timid Brown
Skin: ::( F ):: Nala. Pale. Bubblegum
Necklace: Chaos, Panic, & Disorder Key to My Heart (Marketplace only)
Shoes: KHUSH - Ballerina Plain - White
Makeup: *BOOM* Hard Candy - Pink Sugar Lashed
Poses: GLITTERATI and Gesticulate

No comments:

Post a Comment