Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Day Late

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. The day we spend with the ones we love. Lucky for me, the one I love is also on Second Life so I got the spend the night just relaxing and talking to him. Found this quiet but pretty SIM with dancing and just hung out for an hour or two. It's something we don't get to do often because RL gets in the way or I'm off doing something like hosting or shopping. Anyways, it was a nice night and I'm lucky to have such a great partner. Happy belated Valentine's Day blog readers!

Credits:

Dress- .::Havana Nights::. Vintage Dress - Red (Lazy Sunday special)
Hair- fri.day Leigh - Timid Brown (80 l for a four pack)
Skin: -Glam Affair- Eva Med.Tan V.Day Gift (free group gift)
Shoes: ::COOL BEANS:: Plain Jane Pumps - Red (MDV hunt prize)
Pose: Purple Poses Jim ( TVDH prize)

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress. And what hunt is TVDH? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Corina. It was so hard to choose a color. It came in blue, red, purple, and pink. I wonder if it's still available....

    TVDH is The Valentine's Diva Hunt. Out of all the Valentine's hunt going on right now, I think it was my favorite. MDV hunt is My Depraved Valentine hunt. It also had some cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete