Thursday, November 21, 2013

Walking In A Winter Wonderland

Hey all! Just a quick LOTD post to show off this adorable outfit I've been wearing the last few days. League has out these gorgeous boots at Shoetopia and all of the proceeds of the purple color go to Soles4Souls so I just had to rock them. Plus they went perfectly with the newest ColdLogic release so who could resist!


Also, check out my pretty face. She's the newest release from Al Vulo and called Ewa. Ewa comes in 5 tones and includes all appliers as well as lots of lipgloss options. I'm showing off the fairy tone with a peach gloss but you need to head over to Al Vulo and check these out for yourself to see all the different options.


To see what I'm wearing and for my location, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Erase and Rewind in Warmth (New)
Earmuffs: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Mesh Earmuffs in White (New)
Skin: Al Vulo (Hlin Bluebird) Ewa in Natural Fairy w/Peach Lip (New)
Coat & Skirt: ColdLogic (Coldlogic Resident) Davis in Concord (New)
Tights: Izzie's (Izzie Button) Basic Sheer Tights in White
Boots: League (Nena Janus) Lauren Wedge Boots in Purple (Shoetopia!)
Poses: CnS (Eve Leroux) Winter Fashionista (My Attic)

Location: Dawn of Radiance

No comments:

Post a Comment