Monday, November 4, 2013

Avatar Look Alikes Challenge

Those of you on Plurk today probably did this meme of Berry's and had a laugh over your results. I did it with a couple of my SL pics and my RL pic. I was happy with the RL one telling me I looked like Tiffani Thiessan and Katie Holmes even though I don't think I look like either of them but the first SL picture I used told me my avatar resembled a bunch of ugly men so I pouted for a bit.


I saw this pose by Kuro in Motion with a customizeable sign and wanted to take a picture for someone special in my life so after I was done doing so, I decided to try again with my new picture. I'm happier with these choices for my SL avatar's celebrity look alike even if I think it's just dependent on the hair.


If you haven't checked to see what celebrity your avatar resembles, you can do so here. It's a lot of fun even if the results are not what you think. I mean Boris Yeltsin really? :D

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Wasabi Pills (MissAllSunday Lemon) Rene in Gingerbread (Fameshed)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Elvi in Jamaica 02 (kustom9)
Necklace: Je Suis (Julia Merosi) Sophistique Necklace
Dress: Marshmallows (Romy Dash) Lady Dress in Turquoise Dot (kustom9)
Pose: Kuro in Motion (Luana Dawg) Dork! (New)

3 comments:

  1. Haha Boris Yeltsin. That's so random right? :) Anyways I can see similarities between your avi and Katherine Heigl. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boris Yeltsin..rofl!! Maybe he'd be stylin' in SL. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL BORIS YELTSIN! That generator is insane and so inaccurate, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete