Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pictures of You ~ A Shoetopia Sneak Peek


I've been looking so long at these pictures of you
That I almost believe that they're real
I've been living so long with my pictures of you
That I almost believe that the pictures are all I can feel

Lyrics from Pictures of You by The Cure


Shoetopia starts tomorrow and although there are gazillions of adorable shoes to be had, I decided to show off some gacha goodies you can snag at this event along with these nicely textured flats from Ingenue. From poses to decor to Slink addon nails, the gacha prizes are wonderful and those of you who know me best know that I am a bit of a gachaholic so I had to play mostly all of these machines. Some of the machines have even generously donated a portion of their earnings to Shoetopia's chosen charity, Soles4Souls. Right now, this fabulous charity is aiding those affected by the tycoon in the Phillipines so be sure to stop by the gachas and try your luck after you've exhausted yourself trying on all the pretty shoes. Also, be sure to hit Ingenue first because you can't go wrong with a basic flat!

To see what I'm wearing and the decor, keep reading! Oh and sorry, no LM's until the event opens tomorrow!
Style Card

Hair: Magari (Mandi Hotaling) Stella in Essentials 01 (New!)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Lulu 07 in Red Brows
Sweater: [PO] (London Dailey) Capricorn Sweater in White
Jeans: ColdLogic (Coldlogic Resident) Calle 01 Jeans
Flats: Ingenue (Betty Doyle) Zuri Flats in Agua (New @ Shoetopia!)
Pose: flowey (Flutter Memel) Shoetopia #8 (Shoetopia Gacha!)
Picture: A.D.D.Andel (Andel Rhiadra) Wooden Rainbow in Dark Blue (Shoetopia Gacha!)
Chair: junk. (Tab Tatham) Juju Chair in Smartie (Shoetopia Gacha!)
Antelope: {BSD Designs} (BabyChampagne Sass) Friendship Antelope in Brown (Shoetopia Gacha!)
Camera: [tea.s] (Tea Soup) Vintage Camera (Shoetopia Gacha!)
Photobox: [tea.s] (Tea Soup) Blue Memories Box (Shoetopia Gacha!)
Scene & Papers: W. Winx (Sasy Scarborough) Flowers in My Attic Winxbox

No comments:

Post a Comment