Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Introspection Meme

Hey all! I'm using this meme post first to show off these earthy twig accessories that are available at The Fantasy Collective by ieQED. This hairpiece and necklace come in both a berry and non berry version perfect for any woodland pictures you'd need to take and if you join the TFC group, you can nab them now because a perk of being a member of this group is early access to this event. 


And now you can enjoy my answers to Berry's Introspection Meme!

1. Regardless of your current number, how old do you actually feel? I feel around my age. My life is basically where I want it to be. I'm almost 33 so I feel like I'm finally enjoying my career but that I'm still young enough to do anything that I dream of doing.
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying? Never trying. I hate going through life wondering what if so I try and if I fail, then at least I know I tried.
3. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently? I would spend more time enjoying the little things life offers.
4. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? Hmm, I think doing the right thing is doing things right so I don't have to choose a response to this....or maybe I just did. :D
5. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton? A worried genius. I love learning and the knowledge you gain by doing so. I already worry about a lot of things and am able to cope well so I'm not "worried" about it.
6. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend? Yes. I'm undoubtedly loyal to my friends and will support and defend them in their times of need. I am not perfect but I believe I'm an awesome friend to have.
7. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now? Well, it was more like 7 years ago and yes, it still does matter to me. Things weren't handled properly and they do impact my life as well as the life of someone I love very dearly.
8. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive? I feel the most passionate when I'm working. As a registered nurse, you learn to appreciate the little things in life when you see the things your patients struggle to do daily. I thank God often that I'm fortunate to have my health.
9. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job? No, but I'd probably take off for a year and travel a little.
10. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? I'd spend the day with my family and friends doing something fun.
11. What do you feel is the difference between being alive and truly living? Being alive is just going through life doing everyday things. Truly living is seeking out those moments that thrill and exhilarate you.
12. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake? I guess it's because mistakes are discouraging and can hurt us or others. I am not usually afraid of making a mistake because I know that everyone makes them and that we do learn from them. 
13. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you? Be more social. I'm very insecure in RL and because of it, I've shut myself off from a lot of people. If I didn't feel I was being judged, I'd probably get out there more and interact with others.
14. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be? Life live to the fullest and never let anyone make you feel second rate.

To see what I'm wearing, keep reading!

Style Card

Hair: Exile (Kavar Cleanslate) Erase and Rewind in Frost (New!)
Headpiece & Necklace: ieQED (SigiFaust Resident) Twig Berries Crown & Necklace (TFC!)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Neva in Europa 02
Eyes: Ikon (Ikon Innovia) Ascension Eyes in Oak
Pose: Label Motion (Anne Dakun) Neila Pose Pack


2 comments: