Saturday, November 16, 2013

Forest Huntress

The Fantasy Collective opens in just a few days and I've got some more goodies to show off to you. The theme this time around is Woodland Forest and this gorgeous velvet gown by the Library is one of the offerings that will be for sale at this fabulous event. Inspired by Titania and Margaery Tyrell, this laced bodice frock is perfect for all your roleplay needs. I combined it with this highly detailed headdress that is going to be in a gacha by the same designer at this event and since I'm in a sadistic mood, I grabbed a crossbow to complete my GoT look. Be sure to stay tuned to my blog for more looks from this wonderful event.


To see what I'm wearing and for my location, keep reading!
Style Card

Hair: Ison (Harry Hyx) Heidi in Essentials 00
Hairpiece: The Library (Augerer Resident) Titania Headdress in Gold/Green (The Fantasy Collective)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Margot in America Clean
Gown: The Library (Augerer Resident) Anne Dress in Green (The Fantasy Collective)
Crossbow: Blackburn's (Vlad Blackburn) Zombie Mesh Crossbow

Location: Alurel

No comments:

Post a Comment