Sunday, November 24, 2013

Gamer Geek

Hey all! Sorry I wanted to get this post out earlier but my laptop has been giving me issues the last few days and anytime I went to take a pic on SL, I crashed. Luckily today, I was able to snap a few shots to show off some gamer girl inspired goodies you can pick up at the Geeks N Nerds Fair which opened today and runs till Dec. 8th. Featuring some of SL's best stores, this event focuses on all items geeky or nerdy so grab the LM below to head on over to this event.


I have to say that I'm really a fan of all the decor this event has and Second Spaces' stuff just made me squeal in delight. I used to be a big time gamer chick but after I had my daughter, I gave it up. You know mom duties and such! From the cables to the controllers, I was reminded of my early Nintendo days. If you're a sucker for anything game inspired, you'll definitely want to hit up Second Spaces' spot at this event before checking out all the rest of the adorable geek inspired decor goodies this event has to offer.


To see my credits and for a LM to this event, keep reading!
Style Card

Worn
Hair: Magari (Mandi Hotaling) Elsie in Essentials 01 (New)
Skin: Glam Affair (Aida Ewing) Lulu 07 in America
Glasses: [tea.s] (Tea Soup) 8-Bit Heart Glasses in Cyan (Geeks N Nerds)
Dress: Sysy's (SySy Chapman) 11011011 Dress in Plain Red (Geeks N Nerds)
Tie: The Secret Store (Maylee Oh) Women's 8 Bits Tie & Collar in Smurf (Geeks N Nerds)

Decor
Pictures: The Secret Store (Maylee Oh) 8 Bits Frames (Geeks N Nerds)
Keyholder: Alouette (Scarlet Chandrayaan) Ctrl Alt Delete Key Rack (Geeks N Nerds)
Candle: Alouette (Scarlet Chandrayaan) Turn on the Light Candle (Geeks N Nerds)
Handheld Game: Two Cats (Sei Minuet) GameCat in Blue (Geeks N Nerds)
Monitor & Cables: Second Spaces (Elle Kirshner) Busted Monitor & Cables (Geeks N Nerds)
Controllers & Cardridges: Second Spaces (Elle Kirshner) Controllers & Cartridges (Geeks N Nerds)
Penholder: Second Spaces (Elle Kirshner) Geeky Office Penholder w/Loose Keys (Geeks N Nerds)
Desk: *bbqq* (omiluo Resident) School Furniture Desk Normal

TP to Geeks N Nerds!

No comments:

Post a Comment